Description: Windows 10, makes it easy to deploy, manage, and keep your devices always up-to-date using the power of the cloud—and provides comprehensive, intelligent advanced security capabilities that are built in to help you address modern cyber-attacks and help keep your organization secure.
- They fixed an issue where the network flyout didn’t have an acrylic background (Yay Fluent Design!).
- They fixed an issue from the last flight were some PCs failed to resume from hibernate (requiring a hard reboot to recover).
- They fixed an issue after upgrading to the last flight where Start didn’t work for Insiders who’d had HomeGroup added as a folder to appear on Start.
- They’ve updated the touch keyboard so that if you try to shapewrite in an unsupported text field or when the typing resources aren’t installed, you won’t see the shapewriting trail as you swipe your finger over the keys.
- Fixed an issue which may have caused a Microsoft Edge tab to crash after playing video when some extensions are enabled
- They fixed an issue resulting in newly installed Microsoft Edge extensions not appearing in the Extensions pane in the last two flights.
- They fixed an issue where the touch keyboard showed an English layout with no IME on/off key when an East Asian keyboard is the only input method on your system.
- They fixed an issue that could result in the mouse cursor suddenly jump to screen corner while mouse was moving in a List Control.
- They fixed an issue resulting in certain fingerprint readers not working in recent flights.
- They fixed an issue where Windows Hello failed to work on Surface Laptops with the last build.
- They’re updating the “Advanced graphics settings” link on the Display Settings page to now just say “Graphics Settings”.
- When your volume is muted, the volume icons in the Sound Settings page will also now appear muted.
- If you click the Reset button on the App volume and device preferences page, it will now also reset any app specific volumes you’ve set back to default (100%).
- They fixed an issue resulting in app updates failing in the Microsoft Store with error 0x80070057 in recent builds.
Release Names: Windows.10.RS5.Build.17604.All.In.One.(x86+x64+ARM).ISO-P2P
Size: 10.6 GB
Links: HOMEPAGE – NFO – Torrent Search