As we all know, the Apple Music’s tracks has DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which is how the company makes sure that their subscribers won’t just sign up the streaming service and then leave away with a bunch of songs downloaded for offline listening.
As a company, I can fully understand why it’s needed DRM. But as a subscriber, I have to say it is quite annoying. You can only play the songs from Apple Music on specific devices, can’t burn it to a CD or play it with other player, not to mention using these songs freely. What’s more, if you cancel your Apple Music subscription, all the tracks you downloaded to another device will be rendered inoperative.
Fortunately, there is always a way out. With Sidify Apple Music Converter, only a few steps are required for you to remove DRM from Apple Music.
- Remove DRM and convert iTunes Apple Music and M4P files to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV.
- Unlock DRM from iTunes M4A, M4B & Audible AA, AAX audiobooks
- Preserve high fidelity sound quality after conversion
- 20X Conversion Speed; Keep ID3 Tags
- No extra Hardware or Virtual Drive needed.